About JENNIFER SINGER
To view my personal website please go to www.COLORADOHOMEINFO.com.
As a successful RE/MAX real estate agent in Denver I am very dedicated to my career and I enjoy working hard. I am a member of RE/MAX Southeast Inc., one of the World's top real estate companies. I am committed to ensuring the absolute highest level of professionalism and integrity in every transaction. This is something I protect with every decision. I have been in the real estate business since 1997. My most recent accomplishments are as follows.
1. I received the "Sterling Award" for 1998and `99 as one of the top-producing agents at my previous company.
2. I was recognized for the year 2000, as a member of my prior affiliation's, "International President's Circle." This awardis a prestigious honor bestowed upon only the top 11% of more than 72,000 associatesworldwide. This award is given to those agents who exceed a certain level of production in the previous year and whose sales performance and dedication are exceptional.
3. I was recognized by the, "Denver Post," newspaper as one of my company's, "Year 2000 Best Real Estate Agents." Denver Post Real Estate Review, February 25, 2001.
4. I was recognized in "The Villager" newspaperwith"Presidential Circle Honors" in 2001.
5. I received the Diamond Award for production in 2001.
6. Recognized inthe 100% club for 2002 as one of Re/max Southeast's top agents.
7. 6. In the year 2002, I received the elite 100%Club designation awarded to a select top group of high-producing RE/MAX sales associates and based on the commissions earned!
7. In the year 2003, I received the elite 100% Club designation!
8. In the year 2004,Ireceived the elite 100% Club designation as a top agent at RE/MAX!
9. In 2005 I am recognized by the, "Denver Post," newspaper as one of RE/MAX Mountain States Region, "Year 2004 Top Real Estate Agents." Denver Post Business Section, March 20,2005.
10. For my completed sales in the year 2006,I again received the elite 100% Club designation as a top agent at RE/MAX!
11. On February 9th 2006, my candidacy was approved by the board of directors of "The Metropolitan Who's Who" registry, to represent Denver Colorado, with a published biography. This organization is designed to spotlight individuals who have demonstrated success in their occupation, industry, or profession.
12. In 2006 I was recognized by the,"Denver Post," newspaper as one of RE/MAX Mountain States Region, "Year 2005 Top Real Estate Agents." Denver Post Business Section. I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers. I also specialize in relocation.I am strong at negotiations and I have a keen knowledge of the Denver market as well as technology. My marketing system for selling listings is unsurpassed! I lookforward to the opportunity to work with you!
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Denver real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Denver areas, please contact me.